THESE ‘TERMS & CONDITIONS’ MAY VARY FROM TIME TO TIME. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW THEM REGULARLY – CURRENT TERMS
FROM JANUARY 2021.
Bam Bu Ku is operated by Ice Mountain Ibiza S.L a Spanish company, B66047010 registered at Cami d’Es Moli 10, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany.
We are a family orientated business therefore under 18’s are welcome with adult supervision.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed inside the day club, this also includes food and drink from the THB Ocean Beach Hotel & O Beach Ibiza.
- Entry into the venue is at the manager’s discretion, any person refusing to comply with any regulation concerning public bathing or swimming will be asked to leave the premises.
- Please note that SLR Cameras and unauthorised video cameras are not permitted at any time. If you wish to record inside please contact our team in advance at [email protected].
- By entering Bam Bu Ku, you consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and communications, without payment or copyright.
- Animals are not permitted.
FAM BU KU BRUNCH BOOKINGS
- Bam Bu Ku reserves the right to refuse admission for unsuitable attire which includes; body paint, fancy dress, hen/stag accessories (including veils, sashes & matching t-shirts ). Props including inflatables are strictly prohibited.
- All guests must wear suitable footwear and are also required to depart the venue fully clothed (tops & shorts/skirt). Please show respect to our neighbours and town by dressing appropriately during your holiday.
- Sporting team tops are strictly prohibited. To bathe in the pool we do enforce that you wear proper bathing attire, you may not enter the pool fully clothed. Please note that topless bathing is not permitted in the venue.
- Please note all customers are responsible for their belongings when attending an event. Bam Bu Ku does not accept any responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue.
- To help us give you the best customer service, please report any lost property as soon as possible and we will do our best to reunite you with your items.
- For any lost property collected please be aware that we only keep items for up to 3 days after they have been reported lost, so please contact us as soon as possible. All items found within the venue will be kept for 3 days, after this time all items will be sent to the Guardia Civil. You can contact them on 971340502.
- Bam Bu Ku will not accept any liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables or money contained within a deposited item(s). We would ask that all customers report immediately to the Manager any missing item, which has been deposited in the lockers or bed safes.
In the event of bad weather, guests with bed bookings and tickets may be offered to attend on another date, (subject to availability, and in the same year as original booking). Please note that these bookings must be changed before 12PM on the day of the booked event. Please contact our team on 0034 971 80 32 60.
We operate a no refund policy, however in the case of force majeure (such circumstances include without limitation natural disasters or acts of God; acts of terrorism; labour disputes or stoppages; war; government acts or orders; epidemics, pandemics or outbreak of communicable disease; quarantines; national or regional emergencies) you may be offered to attend on another date, (subject to availability). Please see our standard booking terms & conditions.
In case of Injury or accident, please make yourself known to our Staff. We do have a fully qualified lifeguard on each day to help in any medical matter. Please act and drink responsibly inside the venue, make sure you keep hydrated especially in the peak season when the sun becomes the strongest.
No diving into the pool.
No running around the pool.
Drugs are strictly prohibited.
COVID 19 TERMS & HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
We will continue to update these terms with the latest guidelines provided by government legislations, laws and protocols. (last update 01.01.21)
HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around (COVID-19) continues to evolve. In compliance with recommendations from local health officials, we have implemented safety & hygiene policies to keep you safe.
We have partnered with Emergency Staff doctors & Olka risk protection consultants to ensure the very highest of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training standards are in place.
CLEANING, DISINFECTION & PROTECTION
- The use of masks will be mandatory for staff for all departments.
- Masks will be available on request for customers.
- Please remember that the use of masks is mandatory in Spain and must be on your person at all times.
- Daily temperature checks will be mandatory on all staff before entering the venue for each shift.
- Each member of our team will collect their uniform from the workplace daily which is disinfected before use.
- Both customers and staff will be required to go through a disinfectant mist before entering the venue.
- We will have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the venue and one located at the comfort of your own bed / table so that guests can make use of them individually.
- We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters. This includes menus (digital menus will also be available), sauces and condiments.
- We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection of the venue regularly.
- The swimming pool is disinfected continuously as required by health and safety.
- For our produce and any objects of common use that arrive from outside we will implement an ‘ozone and mist disinfection system’ that allows us to purify the products.
- We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our guests and our employees.
- This includes regular mandatory COVID-19 tests for staff and a mandatory training on COVID-19 prevention for all members of staff will be provided.
- We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests (outside of your own group) and staff within the venue is respected and maintained.
- The distance between beds and tables in the restaurant area will be increased to the government recommendations for social distancing.
- This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as the bars, restaurant and swimming pool.
- These are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Any pre-existing coupons from 2020 are valid to rebook for all dates in 2021, subject to availability. If you wish to request an extension of this voucher to 2022 it is necessary to contact our team via [email protected] before the 15th of October ’21 or this will be automatically redeemed by the company.
- Any coupon issued in 2021 must be redeemed before the last operating day in October 2022.
- No coupon can be extended to 2023 or any other year.
- Any left over funds from your coupon will be contributed towards your minimum spend of your reservation.
- The credit note/voucher/coupon can only be used online through our website for bed, restaurant, surf and Fam Bu Ku bookings, they are not redeemable inside of the venue.
- No differences can be issued for unused amounts on credit note/voucher/coupon.
- Reservations made using this credit note/voucher/coupon will be subject to our normal booking policy.
- The credit note/voucher/coupon will be automatically redeemed by Bam Bu Ku Ibiza in the case of a no show before the expiry date.
- Any attempt of resale of any voucher will be immediate grounds of cancellation.
- If the date you originally reserved for is cancelled and you have already been issued a coupon, the deposit is non refundable.